NEW MASTER OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
Congratulations to Fred Hussein, PE, who earned his Master Degree in Civil Engineering from Cleveland State University.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF B&H NEW HIRES IN 2016:
- Andrew J. Bollinger - Case Western Reserve University, Master of Civil Engineering, 2016
- Alexandra A. Vago, Kent State University, Ph.D.
- Ang Liu - Carnegie Mellon University, Master of Civil and Environmental Engineering, 2016
Congratulations to Ronald M. Czaplicki, newly registered in Massachusetts and Michigan.
- The Cleveland Restoration Society and AIA Cleveland's (Excellence in Preservation Achievement Award) for the Milton and Tamar Maltz Performing Arts Center
- The Cleveland Restoration Society and AIA Cleveland's (Distinguished Adaptive Use of a Sacred Landmark Award) for the Our Lady of Mercy Office Campus
- The Cleveland Restoration Society and AIA Cleveland's (Excellence in Exterior Restoration Award) for the Schofield Hotel and Residences
- AIA Pittsburgh's (Certificate of Merit) for Forbes Hospital Elevator Tower and Emergency Department Addition
B&H IN THE NEWS
Barber & Hoffman's Vice President and Principal, Ron Czaplicki was featured in the Plain Dealer on June 7, 2015. "Nobody wants a falling-rock zone"
You will need a PDF Reader to view any PDFs linked on this page.
You can download Adobe Reader for free here.